The ultimative mountain bike experience. With the bike in several stages by imposing alpine sceneries with breathtaking panorama, which turn the demanding uphills into an unforgetable experience, and be rewarded with downhills on dreamtrails afterwards. A Transalptour with the Alpine Guides Gastein becomes an unforgettable adventure for every mountain bike enthusiast.
All Transalptours are including luggage transport to provide more pleasure in, and suitable comfort and relaxation between the stages. That's why we also organise lodgings which guarantee optimum catering for us, to hold up the recreational value.
1. day: St.Anton/Arlberg – Galtür 1150hm 33km
2. day: Galtür – Ramosch 1500hm 42km
3. day: Ramosch – Schlanders 1530hm 60km
4. day: Schlanders – St.Walburg 1020hm 57km
5. day: St.walburg – Tuenno 1680hm 58km
6. day:Tuenno – Riva del Garda 1500hm 80km
Transalptour over the Alps main ridge with passages of carriing or pushing the bike. For riding-technically experienced mountain bikers. Singletrail experience necessary. Highlight of the tour is the crossing of the UINA CANYON in the Engadine.
1. day: St.Vigil – St.Kassian 1500hm 32km
2. day: St.Kassian – Canazei 951hm 37km
3. day: Canazei - Obereggen 1280hm 44km
4. day: Obereggen – Truden 1280hm 41km
5. day: Truden – Trient 1600hm 76km
6. day: Trient – Riva del Garda 1425hm 56km
Transalptour through the heart of the UNESCO world cultural heritage the DOLOMITES. Only very few short pushes. Trail experience necessary.
For groups transalptours can be planed and dated individually.